Saturday, May 12, 2007

Saturday night and I'm home on the couch reading. I had a busy day. Julie and I got all the DJ equipment checked out, ran a sound check, and discussed music to play at the reception. Hiro, Julie's son, is adorable! He just turned one last week. It was the first time I seen him. He was shy at first, but by the time I left, I had a new friend! I had my Coumadin prescription refilled, bought some CDs, and took a nap. I just finished reading Decipher by Stel Pavlou, a fictional book about Atlantis. It was very good. I'm starting to read The Life and Times of the Thunderbolt Kid by Bill Bryson. It is a humorous biography about growing up in the 50s. So far I'm entertained by it. Tomorrow is Mother's Day, so I am going to hang out with Mom and Dad for the day, until my couch calls for me.

0 comments: