Saturday, July 28, 2007

Last night was a restless, anxious night for me. I was agitated by the day's events. I finally fell asleep around 11:00pm into a nice, peaceful sleep. I awoke this morning feeling relaxed and renewed. I did something I haven't done in months, weeks, days. I exercised. Push ups, sit ups, jumping jacks, and a short bike ride. It felt wonderful, I didn't push myself, but actually got myself working out. I had some breakfast, showered, and went out to the book store. Going to just lay low and rest this weekend, shake off the remnants of yesterday. My arm is bruised and sore from the IV that I inadvertantly pulled out yesterday while twisting my body in the uncomfortable hospital bed. It was comical and frightening, the IV flying and blood soaking my gown. The nurse came and cleaned it all up. My trip to the emergency room was interesting, scary, unnerving, and relieving. I hope these moments are few and far between.

0 comments: