Thursday, October 04, 2007

Tonight I am lounging. The project is wrapping up and the nights and weekends of data entry are done for now. I will be travelling to Orlando October 15th through the 18th. I am excited, have plans all ready for dinner at EPCOT one night and a trip to the Magic Kingdom another night. I finally stopped and had my blood drawn to have my PT/INR checked. I'm so good at procrastinating. The other morning, I hit a van while making a u-turn going to work. The van driver must have thought I was turning into the lot he was coming out of and pulled out and as I was crossing the intersection, our vehicles came into contact. I have nice scratches along the entire length of the drivers side, nothing too bad, just a nice reminder of the incident. Of course the van never stopped. I pulled over and watched it drive away. Good thing it wasn't serious or I'd be extremely irritated. I hate panel vans.

0 comments: