Friday, August 08, 2008

No One Said Life Was All Fun And Games

After more blood work and a visit to the oncologist, I still do not know what exactly is going on with my body. There is no indication of lymphoma in my system, but still having symptoms. The hematologist wants to run a number of tests to try to figure it out. I guess I'll be a pin cushion in the mean time until I and the doctors know why I have fevers and night sweats.

Instead of working on the yard, Doug and I went to the State Fair last night. I completely enjoyed wandering about the fair grounds, taking in the music, the sights, and eating fried foods. Tonight I'm lounging, watching TV, relaxing. We plan on putting in a long day of work tomorrow, can't keep putting it off to have fun. We'll see how far we get.

0 comments: