Thursday, October 02, 2008

Too Much Time And Information

I like bleu cheese, I used to smoke, I own a gun, I like tropical punch Kool-aid, I do not get nervous at Doctor appointments anymore, Chicago Dogs are awesome, Emmett Otter’s Jug Band Christmas is one of my favorite Christmas specials, CafĂ© Mocha on a Sunday morning is the best, I do not like doing push ups, I don't like wearing jewelry, I feel naked if I do not have a watch on, I think I have ADHD, undiagnosed of course, I get extremely shy when meeting new people, I tell people Jared is my middle name, Tinkerbell is my favorite Disney Character, Java Monster is my current addiction, I hate cleaning the apartment, I mourn the loss of Summer, I'd rather be at Disney World, I eat chicken strips/tenders at least three times a week, Every six months I submit a resume to Disney, Spinach is my favorite vegetable, I hate wearing socks, Snapping gum is a pet peeve of mine, I do not like satin sheets, I can whistle, Most of my shirts are white, I would be a pirate, Arrrr!!!!, I do not sing in the shower, There is only one TV show I must see on a weekly basis, I watch Grease anytime I run across it on cable, no matter at what point the movie is, I carry a gratitude rock, I laugh at myself daily, I drive a Jeep, I once tried out to be on Survivor, I do not like where I live, I have two TVs, I want to make rock candy, I want to paint a series of pictures called natural disasters, I certainly hope somebody has a crush on me, I have read the book Nightswimmer over 100 times, I will not vote for anyone running unopposed in an election, I still cry watching the Lion King, I want to be cremated, I have too much time on my hands.

0 comments: