Saturday, November 22, 2008

One Week And Counting

I am starting to prepare for the trip, did a bunch of laundry to get organized and start packing. I leave next Saturday for another adventure on the seven seas! Last night Doug and I went to see Twilight and were surprised to find we were two of three men in attendance. I knew there was a large female following for the books, but didn't expect an entire audience of women! The movie equalled the book and I enjoyed it completely. I made the mistake of going grocery shopping today around noon and it was crowded and people got on my nerves and I didn't get all I intended to get just because I wanted to be out of there quickly. I should have known better. Tonight I plan on lounging and curling up with a good book. And thinking about the cruise...

0 comments: