Saturday, December 29, 2007

It's getting to be year end and what a year it's been for me. The recollection of things I've experienced throughout the year contain both highs and lows. Looking back, it's hard to believe some of the rough things I've gone through and easy to remember the good. The highlights include finishing chemotherapy and radiation treatments; the Disney trip in February and getting to open the Magic Kingdom; the Light the Night walk for Leukemia and Lymphoma in September; the Disney Cruises November/December; and my family and friends who color my days and nights. Those were some of the prominent moments, but smaller meaningful moments include afternoon scrabble games with Mom and Dad; Friday night dinners; going for coffee; reading a book; sharing a laugh. 2007.

0 comments: