Tuesday, December 25, 2007




Merry Christmas. I am home after an adventurous journey to Battle Creek for the holidays. The train was late by almost two hours through Indiana because of a freight train derailment. I felt like I was on the train for days. Once I got to Patrick and Toni's, I could relax and enjoy my visit. There was plenty of food, games, and movies to entertain us. I got to hang out at some of Christopher's coffee houses in Battle Creek and Kalamazoo. We celebrated on the eve, presents, lasagna, pizza. I am grateful for the time with Pat, Toni, Christopher, Mom and Dad. The time went fast. The ride home was uneventful, I got pictures of the derailed freight train as we passed on the way home. It was cleaned up pretty much than when I first went by on Saturday. Now I'm on the couch and lounging, it's back to work in the morning.

0 comments: