Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Reoccurring Nightmare

The Social Security Debacle continues. Even though they have determined I do not owe any money, I have received a notice to garnish my wages again. I contacted the local office, spoke to the representative who is handling my case and he explained that while I do not owe anything, their payment center still shows an overpayment and the garnishment order is automatically generated. Once the account is noted, the garnishment will be withdrawn. In the meantime, he has placed another stop order. Once again I will have to call on a daily basis to make sure this is done. Work needs to receive notice of the stop order, otherwise they have to send payment. I have no words to convey how I feel about the social security administration at this point. This is a neverending nightmare.

0 comments: