Thursday, February 01, 2007

Getting back to work has been incredible. It has given me a boost of energy. I need this. It has been a good week despite the blood clot and the news of radiation treatments. Yesterday I felt like the wind had been knocked out of me, a setback, I want this to be finished. I just have to push through several weeks in March. The support of family, friends, and coworkers has really helped. I get a break for February, a trip to Disney with Pat, Toni, and Chris, before I go through the remaining treatments. This is the time to rest, enjoy my time, and reclaim my livelyhood. I plan on doing that. Physically, I feel great, despite how the leg hurts from the blood clot, it's not the pains and aches from chemotherapy. Now, if only I could win Powerball . . .

0 comments: