Sunday, February 25, 2007

Trip of a lifetime no doubt about it. I got to open the Magic Kingdom on Saturday. Aunt Christine and Uncle Doug picked Pat, Toni, Chris, and I up at 7:20am. We arrived at the park shortly before 8:00am. We waited by the train station. Around 8:00am, our ride arrived. It was an old fashioned fire truck. We got to cruise Main Street back to Toon Town. We were to ride on the train, along with Mickey Mouse and other characters, into the Main Station at the entrance of the park, welcome all guests, and throw pixie dust. I expected several characters. Pluto came and I was excited. All at once, there were characters coming down the street towards us. It was incredible. Mickey, Daisy, Chip, Dale, Alice, Mad Hatter, Stitch, Horace, Clarabelle and more all greeted us. What great photo opportunities we had. I couldn't believe it. I still can't. It was wonderful. I can not thank Aunt Christine enough for getting me the chance of a lifetime. Pictures will follow, my trip has been amazing

0 comments: