Thursday, February 15, 2007

I am clinging to this upcoming trip to Disney with all my might. I know that if I have to cancel it, I will, but it will destroy me. Part of all that I have been going through has been mental. Cancer manages to play games, treatment tests, complications wrestle your body and mind. The body seems to be slowly getting better, despite the setback of having blood clots. Disney has been the strength of the mind, the escape to something good, something wonderful after so many months of enduring. I know my limitations and wouldn't jeopardize my health for frivolity. This trip is therapeutic.

I reached the level of 3.1 Pro-Time with the increased medicine. I have been removed from those and am back on the previously established schedule. I will have my blood tested again Friday, then Monday to check to see if I maintain my levels. More blood work! I've stopped imagining going more than seven days without having it drawn. At least for now.

0 comments: