Friday, March 09, 2007

Just another day, not much going on. I'm waiting for a phone call from Dr Kaiser about my Pro-Time, had my blood drawn yesterday. Want to make sure the blood thinner is working (therapeutic). Hope I don't need to have more blood work for a while, give the old veins a rest. Work's been slow, hope that picks up soon. Daydreaming about Disney, seems like it's been a long time since I've been there. The Jeep's paid off, officially mine now, so that money can be directed towards student loan payments. Feeling good, Really good. After radiation treatments and a few weeks recovering, I plan on getting the bike out and riding the trail along the lake and learning archery. Once the weather turns, I want to start enjoying the outdoors more than I have lately. Just another day.

0 comments: