Sunday, March 04, 2007



The last few days of rest have been good. I put my leg up as much as possible. I'm glad I decided to relax. Not only did I get to Disney, Chris, Pat and I went to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. One of my favorite rides was Dr Doom's. Chris and I are on the right. As I recall more events of the trip, I will be writing about them.
I start my radiation treatments soon, have my planning appointment on Tuesday. The doctor will take measurements and I will be tattooed so technicians will know exactly where to place the radiation. I am wary of the treatments, but know this will improve my condition. Having been on my trip, I can do this. The sooner I get treatment, the soon it'll all be over. I just might have to go on another trip when I'm all done. Oh yeah, and when I can afford it!

0 comments: