Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Climbing the Mountain

I finally faced the mounds of laundry piling up. Started once I got home, the last load is in the washer, and one in the dryer as I write. I kept putting it off, for some reason, I'd rather be channel surfing, doing a puzzle, or reading. I'm glad I decided to deal with the wash. I'm feeling really good. Not experiencing any aches or pains or feeling worn out. The week is going by pretty fast, hard to believe it's Wednesday night. Not liking the snow predicted for tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be home before it starts. I'm excited because I read today that The Mole is going to be on ABC again. It is one of my favorite reality shows. American Idol is going to start and another season of Survivor begins soon, so I'll have plenty of shows to watch.

0 comments: