Saturday, January 19, 2008

I'll Have a Mocha to Go

It really is cold out. I was up early and decided I had to start the Jeep. About 8:45 I went outside. The engine turned over and rattled, groaned, but caught and ran. I went out to Border's in Greenfield, got a book, a puzzle book and a magazine before heading back home. On the way, I thought about getting some coffee, so I jumped on the freeway and over to the local coffeehouse to read. There had to be about twenty women in there all set for an aerobics class (little did I know there is a gym in the same complex). It was crowded and noisy, so the mocha was coming home with me. I talked with Char this afternoon for a while, she can get me in a laughing mood easily. I shaved, showered, napped, and am all set for the evening. I just haven't any plans as yet. I just might end up on the couch, we'll see. I do want to get out and start the Jeep and run it for a while tonight.

0 comments: