Friday, February 20, 2009

Why It's So Cold In Here

Embarrassing moments make life so much more entertaining and interesting. I got dressed this morning and decided to stop at Starbucks on my way in to work. Instead of using the drive through, I went into the store. Ordered two mochas and a snack. Getting into the Jeep, I thought "damn, it's cold today". Got to work and sat with Marti and chatted for a while before starting work. About a half hour later I wondered why I was cold, noticed the dress pants I was wearing didn't seem to keep me from being chilled. I glanced down and saw that my pants zipper was wide open. I must not have pulled it up while getting ready and had been walking around for a good hour before I realized it. I rectified the situation, laughed about it, and went on with my day. Needless to say, I didn't feel so cold after that!

0 comments: