Friday, March 27, 2009

In Search Of . . .

Spent the day sending out resumes online, applied to a multitude of IT jobs, mostly in Florida. Since most companies now have web sites, it is easy to search the web and apply for jobs, no more hoofing it from company to company, yet it seems like I haven't done much in the way of job searching since I don't have to leave the couch to do it. I met Christine and Kristi for lunch at McDonald's (Yum, Filet o' Fish) just to get out of the house for a while. Yesterday I went over to UWM and had lunch with Tim, now a weekly tradition! The entire campus is Wi-Fi (wireless), so I am going to take the laptop with me on the next trip. There's a snow storm looming, so I just might hang low this weekend. I just want nice weather now, enough with the snow all ready!!! I am also toying with the idea of driving down to Florida to look for jobs, but right now it's just a thought . . .

0 comments: