Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Overwhelmed, But I Did Get Cheese Slices

I finally ventured into Woodman's Market today after meeting Christine for lunch at Tazino's. The store is huge. I managed to get a parking spot close to the side doors, walked in, grabbed a cart, and wandered. I have been meaning to go there since it opened, but haven't because of it's cavernous size. I drifted aisle to aisle, throwing things I needed as I ran across them. I am not sure I liked shopping there, in part, the frenzied atmosphere of too many people, the long wait at the registers, the unfamiliarity of the layout of the store, and the size of the place left me overwhelmed. The prices were decent, got everything I had on my list, just think I like the small confines of my local grocery store better.

0 comments: