Thursday, June 12, 2008

Open Wide

It is a very unstable night, weather warnings all around. I was at the dentist this afternoon as tornado sirens sounded. I was snacking on some trail mix last night, bit down and my back lower molar broke. I had the rest of it pulled this afternoon. My face is still numb, but I'm starting to feel some discomfort. The X-rays showed I have a fifth wisdom tooth also. Had them removed a while back, so I was surprised there's one still there. This is the beginning of numerous dental visits to restore my smile, two crowns, refillings, and bridgework, plus whitening, maybe even straightening too. We'll see how adventurous I get. Today was food day at work, oodles and oodles of noodles, spaghetti, garlic bread, salad, cheesecake, a nice hearty lunch. I have been glued to the TV watching the weather updates. Seems it's going to be a stormy night. I'm back to the TV set and the couch.

0 comments: