Monday, June 09, 2008

Three Flags

In-between the rain, I managed to get on some roller coasters today. Doug and I headed out early, got to Six Flags shortly after the park opened and immediately headed for the new Batman ride, The Dark Knight. After a short delay, the ride opened and we got on within 10 minutes. I was disappointed. It wasn't what I expected at all. Vertical Velocity made up for it, sitting in the front seats is incredible. I still think I'm afraid of the ride, yet find it exhilirating. We circled the park for a number of hours, then headed over to Gurnee Mill to eat and wander the stores. It poured while we were there, glad we left the park when we did. Tomorrow I'm back to work after the rain soaked, fun filled weekend. Good thing the next weekend is only a number of days away.

0 comments: