Monday, December 29, 2008

Exhaustion

I finally got around to taking the Jeep in for the emissions test after weeks of procrastination. There were three lanes open, yet everyone was intent on lining up in the middle lane for some strange reason. I pulled into the first lane and was next in line. Less than five minutes later, the Jeep was being tested. The middle lane had not moved at all. The Jeep passed the test and now I get to send in the registration fee and continue on my merry way. . .

Lately I have been wrestling with personal issues and feelings and it has affected a number of friendships and relationships outright. I realize I need to come to terms with everything around me to get back to my merry way. While I might be discouraged and saddened, I still soldier on, and leave it up to the universe to see where I go from here. I've experienced the good and will again. That I'm sure of. All is not lost and I am hopeful in time I will be on the right path. . .

0 comments: