Wednesday, June 10, 2009

All Systems Go

In days I will be setting out on a journey, one I have dubbed eight days to change my life. I have started to gather things together for the trip, downloaded the GPS Navigator program on my cell phone for when I motor through Florida, I just may have an idea of where I'm going. While I will be driving a rental, the Jeep had a minor issue that concerned me for a bit but turned out to be a loose heat protector that made a lot of noise. Doctor appointments have been encouraging and good. I have found my inner spark after a long dark period and have now stopped blaming myself solely for things that have transpired over the course of time, recognizing those involved have their own "issues" that have nothing to do with me. Going through the cycle of renewal.

0 comments: