Thursday, July 20, 2006

I am taking it easy today. Trying to rest up, but the phone keeps ringing. It was Christmas in July at work today. The company provided shredded beef and rolls. Employees brought in lots of other food. There were three different queso/salsa dips, taco roll ups, crab salad, potato salad (which I provided), cheese tortellini, chicken tandoori, and lots of chocolate desserts. Food days at work are great. I stopped at Target on the way home and bought new underwear, socks, shorts, and t-shirts. I figure the clothes I wear during treatment will be chemo-clothes and after it's all over with, I will not wear them again. Tonight I am going to lounge on the couch and relax. I'll watch Big Brother and read. Tomorrow will be filled with many adventures and activities and needles.

0 comments: