Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Music and Noise

I'm taking a load of laundry down to the basement and the neighbor has his stereo blasting. It's music that I like, but it's still too loud. The machines were quiet, I open the washer, and there is clothes in it. What do I do? Take it out? No, I don't like when that happens to me, so I lug it back up the stairs. I'll try again tomorrow. I had the Zune in the car ro listen to music on the way to work. When I got there, I disconnected the player and went to pull the FM adapter out of the power outlet. It came apart, things went flying, and the tip still remained in the outlet. I had to use a needlenose pliers to remove the end. I haven't figured out how to reassemble the adapter and am certain parts, like a fuse or spring, are missing. I'll just get another adapter, it seems easier. In the meantime, I will just have to listen to the radio. and the noise across the hall.

0 comments: