Saturday, March 15, 2008

Novels and Novelties

Damn, I clean up pretty good. Thanks to Kim and an awesome haircut, I seem presentable. Last Night, Doug and I set out to find a place for Dinner and it became quite the adventure. Every place that came to mind was crowded and parking a nightmare. After an arduous journey through the streets of Milwaukee and vicinities, we found a Mexican restaurant that had spaces available in the lot and that was where dinner was. It was decent, but the sundae at Bella's was the perfect night cap. Today I ran to the book store after grooming and wound up with four books and a puzzle magazine in my possession. Stopped by Mom and Dad, visited for a while, had lunch with them, and hauled an exercise bike from their garage up into the apartment. Now I can pedal while I'm watching bad TV.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.