Saturday, April 12, 2008

Getting Closer

I just received the stop order on my wage garnishment from the social security administration. Good news. What a relief. Now the case should take a turn for the better and they will discover I do not owe them any money, I did not collect any disability benefits. Until I get that notification, I will continue to work with the contact at my congressman's office. Things are definitely looking up. One more person to talk to and things will be just fine. It's nice to have hope that things will be all right.

I did dance last night, escaped into music. Today, the body is letting me know I pushed my limits a bit, but it felt great stomping around, staying out late. I will be napping throughout the day to recover. Tomorrow I'll venture out for coffee, or an ice cream, or Target or something.

0 comments: