Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Personal Space

I went shopping at Target today. I was looking to get underwear, so I was browsing the different brands when all of a sudden I sensed someone standing next to me. It was an older man who was just standing there. I wonder why it seems like anytime I stop to look at something, someone comes along and needs to look in the exact same location as me. I didn't need to purchase any, so I left the aisle. It was like an intrusion.
I ran into Heidi and Mario while I was wandering the store. It was nice to see them. I ended up getting a CD, a DVD, some coffee, and snacks.

The Social Security Administration has discovered that I returned all the payments in question and has noted my account. I will be receiving notification in the mail. Once I do, I will finally feel that the situation has been solved. The clerk I spoke with was well informed and seemed competent. I'll be glad to have this settled once and for all.

0 comments: