Tuesday, January 27, 2009

At Random

I eat chocolate daily, I still love to dance, I draw on occasion, I write,
I experienced heartache and am glad I opened myself up to someone despite the outcome, I have quite a mix of gray hair in my goatee, I want to paint my bathroom silver, I want someday to own a pet greyhound, I prefer wearing flip flops over shoes, I have something relating to Disney in every room, I like each year better than the last, I drink too much coffee, I believe in Karma, I still believe in Santa Claus, I want a new vehicle, I begin and end each day with daily gratitudes, I love disco music, I drink 72 ounces of water daily, I still crave peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, I watch reality TV shows more than scripted shows, I believe love will conquer all, I still haven't decided what I want to be when I grow up. I love beaches and oceans. I don’t wear a watch. I want to get red furniture, I buy most of my clothing on the Internet.

0 comments: