Sunday, December 03, 2006

Feeling better today, the aches are lessening, even though I am still tired. About 5:00pm Fireworks started going off down the street. I had a clear view of them from my living room, dining room, and kitchen windows. They were being fired off by the police station a block and a half away. They were loud, colorful, and spectacular. It must have been the tree lighting ceremony by city hall. I watched them with a huge smile on my face, I love fireworks! Tomorrow I have my weekly follow up at the doctor's office, then a week of rest and christmas shopping until my next chemotherapy treatment. I also need to get my vehicle into the DMV for emissions testing. That's going to be fun.

1 comments:

Steve & Traci said...

Matt,

It was so great to see you today. We were glad you were able to come to Sarah's birthday party with us.

We need to get together more often then we do. We live close enough!!! Let us know a good night and we'll have you over for dinner (Steve has school on Wednesdays for the next few weeks)

Love,

Steve, Traci & Ryan