Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Moving slow today. Not feeling all that great, have a whopping headache and worn out. I have been sleeping on and off throughout the day. There's so much I want to get working on, but just can't motivate myself. There's always tomorrow because nothings happening today. At my check up on Monday everything was good except the platelets which fell to 70 from 103. That is a considerable drop, the normal range is 130-140. I have to be careful not to injure myself so there is no shaving this week. Hopefully the platelets will rise by my next treatment, because if they are low, I will not have treatment. Last night I went to celebrate my mom's birthday with my family. It was a really nice time, enjoyed getting together with everyone. I wasn't moving slow then!

0 comments: