Tuesday, December 12, 2006

It's been an up and down day for me. I was woken up about 12:30am this morning by a wave of nausea and vomitting. The first time that has happened. Not pretty. I remained up until about 2:00am, I did take the additional prescribe nausea medicine that did seem to settle my stomach. I slept until 6:00am, got up, took some more medicine and tried to lay back down. I fell asleep about an hour later and slept until 9:30am. I got up, felt okay, showered, dressed, ate cream of wheat and yogurt for breakfast. Went to my appointment for my Neulasta shot, then finally to the DMV for emissions. There were absolutely no cars when I arrived, pulled right in to the stall, and was on my way within 10 minutes. That has never happened before in all the years I have been driving. Oh yeah, I passed. Currently I'm feeling all right. Not sure what to make for dinner, something not too spicy or heavy. I don't want to push it. The hiccups haven't shown up yet. Hmmmm. Oh the joys of chemotherapy and varying side effects. More writing out christmas cards tonight and TV of course. Right now I think I'm back to the couch and a nap. Considering the events of the early morning, I'm actually in quite a good mood.

0 comments: