Monday, December 11, 2006

The insolence continues . . .yet all my numbers were good, normal levels except those darn platelets, which were at 108, below normal by standards, but good for me. The treatment went well, getting jabbed by the needles didn't hurt this time around and my vein didn't collapse. I did enjoy my animal crackers and juice and actually read a couple of chapters of my latest book, Twilight by Stephenie Meyer, a good vampire novel. While it is nice to have my tenth treatment out of the way, I still have two more to go. Right now my mindset is I just want it to be over with. I know it'll be done four weeks from now (getting treatments). It's going to be a long four weeks. Then perpetual recovery. I think I'm going to join a gym, 30 minute work out at lunch time, to gain strength and endurance. That will help with the archery. Right now, I'm smiling. Each day brings me closer to the finish line and my trip to Disney. Now I'm really smiling. I tried to lay down and take a nap after I got home from the clinic, but my mind is working. I am tired, will try again in a little while. Tonight I plan on writing out christmas cards. I keep procrastinating but I need to get them out. It'll be a fun exercise. (Trying to convince myself.) Time to escape to the couch. Have a good day/night everyone :)

0 comments: