Sunday, December 10, 2006

I couldn't get myself motivated today. I slept on and off until well after noon. I finally broke out of my lethargy around 2:00pm. I ran up to the gas station and filled my tank, I was running low and wanted to have enough to get me to my appointment in the morning. It's an early one. For some reason, I am dreading it. I am getting close to the end, want it to be over. I know that after this treatment, I only have two more to go. I just am not looking forward to battling the side effects again and dealing with the weariness. I can have my animal crackers and cranberry juice snack while getting chemo, that I'm looking forward to. I'm being insolent, I know. Whatever it takes to get through the day. I had dinner with Mom and Dad last night, which was nice. As always, the food was delicious. Tonight I made myself a crab stuffed chicken breast, which was very tasty and mashed potatos, which didn't exactly turn out the way I wanted. I'll have to stick with instant mashed potatos, they never disappoint. Well that's about it for now, I'm ready to lounge on the couch, read and catch some TV before I drift off to sleep again.

0 comments: