Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Lounging about today, just taking it easy. Going through all my gifts and finding homes for them throughout the apartment. Kind of fun. Tomorrow will be an organization day, cleaning day. I got my Neulasta shot today, so I'm set for the week. Here on out it's going to be resting and taking care of myself. As the side effects appear, hiccups have joined me for the day, I have to work with them, tolerate them, get through them. The worst days will be Saturday and Sunday (New Years Eve). This year I plan on ringing in 2007 by watching some new DVDs and snacking. Nothing too exciting, but since I'm going to be spending it on the couch, it's a good plan. I might run out to Borders and pick up a book to read, even though I have several here I could start. You can never have enough things to read.

0 comments: