Thursday, April 23, 2009

Just What I Needed . . .

I was online today applying for a job in web design. The job site sent me to the companies website to fill out a questionnaire about my experience. About half way through a pop up window appeared thanking me for applying, and based on the answers provided, I did not meet the eligibility requirements. I laughed, even though I was disappointed.

In the mail today I received the first unemployment compensation check along with two letters denying me four weeks of unemployment for not following proper procedure when registering. Again I had to laugh, even though I was disappointed by more government bureaucracy.

Then I read my brother Patrick's blog. Again I laughed. And I smiled. And I cried. Somehow he always finds a way to be there for me.

http://dndpat.blogspot.com/2009/04/when-i-need-lift.html

0 comments: