Sunday, April 26, 2009

Words To Live By

Lately I have been searching. Searching for a way to put myself together again. I feel adrift, lost. things unravelled for me back in December, have continued to go haywire since. It seems like everything I am trying to accomplish just falls apart. My mindset is on uprighting myself, getting things in order, back to good. While on the Internet today, I came across a quote from Mother Teresa, which I have read before. It really moved me, carries a powerful message. I will now instill it into myself, my life.

"Life is an opportunity, benefit from it. Life is beauty, admire it. Life is bliss, taste it. Life is a dream, realize it. Life is a challenge, meet it. Life is a duty, complete it. Life is a game, play it. Life is a promise, fulfill it. Life is sorrow, overcome it. Life is a song, sing it. Life is a struggle, accept it. Life is a tragedy, confront it. Life is an adventure, dare it. Life is luck, make it"

0 comments: