Friday, November 17, 2006

Everything turned out well at my check up this morning. All counts are up to normal ranges, including my platelets! They are actually at the highest level since the beginning of treatment. That in itself is great. The strategy to do the 50% dose this time and plenty of rest worked. Of course my numbers will fall during week two, but since the levels are up, it's not such a bad thing. My blood pressure 103/60, temperature 98.5, pulse 88, weight 149. I'm feeling good. While I was at the doctor's office, Jody called and we met up for lunch at the Red Robin by Southridge. I had the Royal Red Robin Burger, which has a fried egg on it. Very delicious. I would recommend the restaurant, plenty of gourmet burgers and sandwiches to choose from. Now that I'm full, I think I am going to take a nap.

0 comments: