Thursday, November 09, 2006

It's been a number of hours since I've been through treatment and it's weighing heavy on my mind. I didn't think it would have such an effect on me. The reason I got the 50% dose is to get my cell counts and the platelet count up instead of knocking them down. I handled the 50% doses very well. It is a very rational decision in regards to my treatment. I just didn't think I would go down, I expected the 100% dose or another 75% one. I have been feeling great so it's really a shock to me. Right now I'm a wreck. Everything that's gone on this week has taken a toll on me. All emotional, psychological. It might take some time, but I'll get back on track. Time for some Disney movies, they always make me feel good. Oh yeah, I'll have to talk to Char too, she'll have me laughing in no time.

0 comments: