Thursday, November 02, 2006

White cell count, red cell count, platelet count are all good. Everything normal. I'm feeling good too. I wasn't too keen on getting jabbed with a needle today, luckily the plebotomist was good, it didn't hurt at all. The check up went well and I am scheduled to have my treatment next Thursday morning. I didn't like that it was snowing out and cold. Didn't like it at all. Having a good check up made it bearable. Went to Mom and Dad's afterwards for dinner. Now I'm ready for a night on the couch watching TV and reading a new book I got on Tuesday night. Tomorrow I plan on doing some running around. Last night Kim and Jody came over. Jody hung a shelf she and Carl made in the kitchen and Kim painted my dining room ceiling a vibrant green. It all looks great. I want to add an opaque pearl glaze to the ceiling for a more dramatic effect. Wednesday nights have become home improvement evenings. I have a growing list of things I want to do.

0 comments: