Friday, November 03, 2006

I just noticed this is the 111th entry I have made since I was diagnosed. Wow. I am amazed I have had things to say about my experience. I still feel like it hasn't sunk in yet, that I have cancer. That baffles me. I am feeling good today, got out and met Christine for lunch at Culver's. It's always a good day when I see her. I plan on lounging about this weekend, taking it easy, doing things around the apartment like cleaning. (I can hardly contain my enthusiasm over that.) My new favorite show on cable is Robot Chicken, so I bought the season one DVD. The show is stop motion animation using Barbies, Kens, GI Joes, and other action figures. Absolutely hilarious in content, some may find offensive, not for the young children. It's very topical and twisted. I love it! I don't have any appointments until next Thursday so I am going to keep a low profile, spend much of my time on the couch. I am getting so used to lounging now, it's hard to get up before 9:00am these days. I used to be an early riser, but thats all changed. I will have to get a whole new routine once I return to work. That's going to take quite a bit of effort on my part. Yikes.

2 comments:

Stephen said...

Matt, thanks for allof this. You are very brave and I admire you

Stephen

matt said...

Stephen,

Thank you very much. I appreciate your support.

Matt