Saturday, November 11, 2006

Just got back from Kim's house. I went early to drop off her present and the project I have been working on. Since it is her 40th, her family had to have a roast for her. I compiled a collection of Barbie Dolls with fashion statements Kim has worn throughout the years. It was fun to do. I printed up the storyline and a fond memory of meeting Kim for the first time, incorporating her sense of fashion into it. I am sorry I have to miss the actual party but I need to take it easy and rest and care for myself. I don't want to overextend myself. The Doctor recommended I slow down for the next two weeks to let my immune system rebuild itself. Kim gave me a book on Egypt so I have another book to keep me entertained. Got my pajamas on and I'm heading off to the couch to start my evening of rest and relaxation. I'm kind of being introspective lately and actually looking forward to spending this time by myself.

0 comments: