Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I get to the clinic, check in, they draw my blood and send me to infusion for my check up. As I was sitting there, I started getting really warm. I noticed I wasn't feeling very well. The nurse stopped by, looked at me and said "Matt, you don't look too good, are you feeling okay?" I muttered I didn't feel well at all. She took my temperature 100.7, my blood pressure 65/50. Yikes. They started an IV on me, saline, administered hydrochortisone, and took more blood samples. My blood pressure was taken again 97/60, and my temperature was 98.3. I was directed to drink plenty of fluids, take tylenol, rest and stop in tomorrow after my scans for another check up. I noticed I am getting congested, probably a cold. I don't want to catch one at this point. Grrrrrr. My platelets have fallen to 54. Very low. I need to get back up to around 100.

0 comments: