Monday, January 08, 2007

I sat for a good two and a half hours at the social security office this morning applying for disability benefits. Under the general terms, I am ineligible. Since the insurance company requested I apply, I did anyways. Saturday night I went out with Jody to Potowatomi. I did good, more than doubled my money within 10 minutes of playing on the slots. I stopped playing after that. Stayed just over three hours. It was a late night. I enjoyed it! Sunday I slept in most of the morning. I went over to my Mom and Dad's in the afternoon. Pat and Toni were there, since they are in town for a funeral, plus Tim and Julia were there. I got the coolest Kellogg's/Disney toys from Toni. One of them is destined to be a collector's item since only 1000 were produced but never marketed, and I own the entire set! It was nice seeing every one, stayed and watched a movie, then had dinner before coming home for the night and curling up on the couch. Tonight I am going to Mom and Dad's again to have dinner with them and Michael. I need a good home cooked meal! Tomorrow is my 12th and final chemotherapy treatment. As much as I dread it, I am thrilled to be at the end of it. FINALLY.

0 comments: