Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The scans went well, I'll know the results on Monday. Got to browse the shops at Mayfair, then lunch with Tim and Scott. It was really nice to have lunch with them! I must say the food was delicious. I had the factory meatloaf, mashed potatos, mixed veggies. So much food, I have leftovers. I got the banana cream cheesecake to go, haven't dug into it yet, going to be tonight's snack. I stopped at the clinic for a follow up to yesterday's check up. Blood pressure was 106/70 and my temperature 97.8. Normal readings. Good thing! I was concerned seeing how close I am to the end, don't want things to go haywire now. I am a little tired, but feeling pretty good. Hopefully whatever ailment I may have been developing is not able to take hold. I'm going to lay my head down and rest.

0 comments: