Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Slept horribly, tossed and turned all night, finally fell asleep around 5:00am. I am up because the phone rang, damn solicitors. I am going to unplug. I haven't been feeling all that well the last few days, mostly worn out, slightly achy. Late New Year's Day around 10:00pm I went driving about the neighborhood, looking at decorations. It made me feel better, it made me feel sad. Yesterday, I had my check up. Everything is fine, platelets low but holding. I walked four flights of stairs to see if I could do it. I just barely made it up the last flight. I am a wreck physically. All this is running through my head, while facing one more treatment. No wonder I didn't get any sleep. Thankfully America's Next Top Model Marathon is running on VH1. I have now seen seasons one, two, and three. God I need a life.

0 comments: