Friday, January 26, 2007

I need to have an MRI done on my left shoulder because the Pet Scan shows a mass. The Doctor can not determine what it is using the scan. He checked out my shoulder and range of motion, which is fine. I am experiencing no pain so he recommended the MRI. It is not related to the Hodgkin's Lymphoma in any way. So, I am still in the grey, not sure what's going on, will follow the Doctor's recommendation. Right now, I'm not too concerned. I had lunch with Mom and Dad, Fish Fry from Jeff's. It was delicious. They were kind enough to borrow me some money to get groceries since I still haven't gotten my insurance check. I'm feeling pretty good, actually was able to stay awake through the day yesterday, the same today. I should be able to get through work with minimal issues. The only problem I forsee is not being able to watch all my TV shows!

0 comments: