Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Treatments are over. WOO HOO!!! Of course the doctor upped the dosage to 75% since my lab results were outstanding, according to Casey. All counts were normal, except platelets, which were up over 100 this time. Dad went with me today, it was nice having him there. As the last 10ml of poison were running through my veins, I sighed, and said "I'm all done". The nurse came to remove the IV and said "you're done!", which I replied "I'm done, done". I only have two check ups and the CT and Pet Scans left to go. Oh yeah, and a Neulasta shot for tomorrow. I had lunch with Mom and Dad afterwards. Good food! Chicken cordon bleu, peas and carrots, buttered noodles, creamed cucumbers. Time for me to lay my head down, the couch is calling me.

2 comments:

Craig said...

I've been waiting 7 months to read this post!!! I love happy endings. Hang in there the next couple of days. I should have posted earlier to offer my support, but I think you have a lot of secret readers you aren't aware of. You have been in our thoughts and prayers the past year and you have won.

--Craig Schanning

matt said...

Thank you Craig! I really appreciate the sentiments.